Coping With An Uncooperative Spouse During Your Divorce

Some divorces are easy, but many are complicated. When a spouse refuses to participate in the divorce, they can cause problems. However, you don't have to stay married to anyone, even if they are being difficult. To learn about how to cope with an uncooperative spouse during divorce, read on. Do Things the Right Way from the Beginning Speak to divorce lawyer and get things off to a good start by filing for divorce. [Read More]

Why You Should Speak With An Attorney Before Speaking With An Insurance Provider

When you are involved in a car accident in which your car is damaged, you'll probably be frustrated that you cannot drive it until it has been repaired. This type of event can turn your life upside down. You might also be injured after the accident. However, you should be careful about speaking with an insurance provider until after you have consulted with a personal injury attorney. You Have Options When Choosing Your Car Mechanic [Read More]

How Can You End Probate Litigation Early?

People facing unwanted probate litigation often want to know how they can end the process as early as possible. Likewise, people who are suing need to understand these concerns within probate litigation law so they can keep their cases on track. Like many other legal professionals, probate litigation attorneys will tell you the possibility a case might meet an early end depends on several factors. Here are three that litigants should know before their cases move ahead. [Read More]

Helpful Information To Guide You On The Compensation Process After Slipping Or Tripping Accidentally

Most accidents caused by slipping or tripping happen when you least expect it. This is because you might not know there may be unsafe property conditions when walking or working on another person's property. Unfortunately, some property owners do not take the necessary safety measures, exposing innocent workers and clients to hazards. You are entitled to compensation when you accidentally slip or trip on a commercial or public building. However, you might want to ask your attorney the following questions to guide you on the compensation process. [Read More]